quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Europe Official - Orjinal Top 40 Listesi


Passenger - Let Her Go
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Pink - Just Give Me A Reason
Macklemore - Cant Hold Us
Macklemore & Wanz - Thrift Shop
Pitbull - Feel This Moment
Psy - Gentleman
Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Rihanna & Mikky Ekko - Stay
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
Will I & Justin Bieber - That Power
James Arthur - Impossible
Will I & Britney Spears - Scream Shout
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love
David Guetta & Ne-Yo - Play Hard
Arash & Sean Paul - She Makes Me Go
Wax - Rosana (Orjinal)
Sido - Bilder Im Kopf
Bastille - Pompeii
OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
Nelly - Hey Porsche
Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz
Major Lazer - Watch Out For This
Alex Hepburn - Under
Dj Antoine - Bella Vita
One Direction - One Way Or Another
Icona Pop - I Love It
Wankelmut - My Head Is A Jungle
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
Avicii - I Could Be The One
Rihanna - Diamonds
Pink - Try (Orjinal)
Ellie Goulding - Lights
The Script & Will I - Hall Of Fame
Michael Buble - Its A Beautiful Day
Christina Sturmer - Millionen Lichter
Mihaela Fileva - Opasno Blizki


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário